IEO & PRIVATE SALE & TOKEN INFO
📊 FIRST IEO INFOS
- Exchange: www.idax.pro
- First Tour: Postponed [Update will be on 10 June]
- Second Tour: ?
- Price: 1 ETH = 22888 CMA
- Exchange Listing: 31 August 2019
CMA planning to make 3 IEO at 3 exchanges. This message will update when they agree with other exchanges.
🔒 PRIVATE SALE
Price: Discount (1 CMA = 0.005 USD)
Minimum Yatırım: 1 ETH
Sale Date: 20 Nisan 2019 – 4 Haziran 2019
0) Your tokens remain locked until 6 months after the date of your purchase.
1) Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, how much to invest and with which crypto money. You can use BTC, ETH and all coins that active in exchanges.
2) The wallet adress will be sent you as an e-mail and you will be notified how many CMAs you will receive. (1 CMA = 0.005 USD).
3) When you make payment, be sure that is has confirmed in blockchain.
4) Create an account: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace and tell us your e-mail.
5) We will send your tokens to your account.
First 999 contributors with $500+ USD worth of crypto will get lifetime zero fees on CMA marketplace. Currently, fees are 10% from transaction.
7) Coins will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Total supply will be 10B tokens. Hard cap is based on 5B tokens. Unsold tokens will be burned.
Token Symbol: CMA
Totaly Supply: 10,000,000,000 CMA
Circulation Supply: 5,000,000,000 CMA
Soft Cap: -
Hard Cap: $50 Million
Main Price: 1CMA = $0.01
Restricted Area: ABD
Turkish White Paper: Yes (Ignore ICO Parts)
Total supply will be 10B tokens. Hard cap is based on 5B tokens. Unsold tokens will be burned.
WHAT IS CMA?
Crypto Market Ads is new marketplace which solves all crypto advertising and marketing problems by connecting crypto market publishers and advertisers in one place.
A democratic and decentralized crypto advertisement marketplace – that is the vision behind Crypto Market Ads. Our mission is to not only establish the best marketplace solution for crypto advertising and marketing but also create new blockchain (internet of goods and services) for global sellers and marketplaces.
CMA company wants to change how sellers sell their goods and services by creating a truly global P2P (peer-to-peer) ecosystem, where sellers are trustful, and goods and services are instantly available globally through a network of marketplaces.
CMA company also wants to deliver interactive online tools such as a drag-and-drop marketplace builder, and an ICO platform for marketplaces to ensure the success of all stakeholders involved.
They explain the purpose of creating this platform:
The crypto advertising and marketing industry has been growing rapidly over the past two years. Compared to 2017, ICO advertising and marketing volume has quadrupled in just over a year in 2018. A similar pattern has been followed by advertising and marketing spending volume for crypto projects. Currently, the total market size is at around 5 Billion USD, and is expected to grow in the coming years. We expect it to increase to almost 54.8 Billion USD by the year 2021.
This positively rapid growth has created many problems, such as crypto ads being banned by big corporations, publishers taking advantage by charging up to ten times more than comparable niches, marketing agencies and professionals also charging much more for the same services, and so on. It has also become hard to find influencers and good publishers since the market has attracted a lot of scams and fraud.
Crypto Market Ads (CMA) proposes to solve these problems by offering a stable marketplace that can bring advertisers and publishers together onto a fair and democratic market platform. Publishers and service providers will compete against each other through marketing tactics such as offering lowest prices, competitive offers and instant communication. Advertisers will be able to execute their marketing and advertising campaigns in a quick and trustful manner without requiring a lot of budget or extensive marketing teams.
How Does It Works?
- Sellers register themselves on a blockchain of goods and services, along with their product or services which they want to sell.
- Sellers choose the marketplaces where they want their goods and services to be sold.
- Prior to all this, marketplaces must have set all parameters for goods and services that they accept.
- Sellers’ goods and services are syndicated into chosen marketplaces.
- When there is a sale, marketplaces earn a markup they have set for themselves in their native tokens or main blockchain coins.
- Marketplaces pay sellers by converting their token, if necessary, 6 into the main blockchain cryptocurrency.
- 7 All payments to sellers are accepted with the main blockchain coin.
- Olegs Martinuks - Co-Founder & CEO
- Artis Romanovskis - Co-Founder & COO
- Artur Babyuk - Co-Founder & CTO
- Artis Lutkovskis – Kurucu Ortak & CDO
- Aivis Popesku – CMO
- Lidija Brindina Martinuka – Social Media Manager
- Inga Bliska - Graphic Designer
- Janis Gulbinskis - Software Developer
- Elvis Metrins - Community Manager
Idea of Crypto Ads Marketplace
New Teammates and Partners
Registration of Company
Alpha Version of the Marketplace
Working Beta of the Marketplace
Preparation for ICO
Initial Coin Offering
First Payouts. Start of Marketing
Listing of Token on New Exchanges
Hiring of New Teammates
Start of the Internet of Goods and Services Development.
Expansion to Europe (if first ICO target is reached)
Expansion to South Korea (if first ICO target is reached)
Expansion to Asia, North and South America (if third ICO target is reached)
Blockchain Testnet Launch for the Internet of Goods and Services
(if second ICO target is reached)
Start of Decentralized Marketplace Builder and ICO platform for Marketplaces Development. (if third ICO target is reached)
New Blockchain Mainnet Launch (if third ICO target is reached)
CMA ERC20 to Internet of Goods and Services Mainnet Token Swap (if third ICO target is reached)
Launch of Decentralized Marketplace Builder and ICO platform for Marketplaces. (if third ICO target is reached)
First of all, we should say that it is a project that aims to produce solutions for a real problem. In addition, the product/platform is already launched and the beta is on the broadcast, this is big plus.
Project doesn't have soft cap, because the platform is ready. The purpose of finding investors and fundraising is to add extra features to the platform, such as the decentralized marketplace builder and the ICO platform focused on marketing development, and to ensure worldwide dissemination. That is why the amount of hardcap is $50 Million. They aim to be listed in high volume major exchanges in a short time and this is possible; because the platform is quite functional.
Maybe the bans of cryptocurrency ads removed by search engines and social media platforms with platforms such as CryptoMarketAds that bring publishers and advertisers together.
CMA Turkey Telegram Group: https://t.me/CryptoMarketAds_TR