TomoChain has POSV (Proof-of-Stake Voting) consensus, 150 Masternodes architecture and immediate transaction approval at a price close to zero. TomoChain switched to its mainnet in December 2018.
PoW-based miners have low costs because they try to eliminate Tomochain and the operations on the network are very fast. Tomochain uses a dual validation mechanism to prevent forks and to detect useless nodes. And the block creation sequence is pre-determined for each chain.
EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) is applicable on the TomoChain network. So TomoChain supports all Ethereum smart contracts, protocols, decentralized applications. This is also a big plus for those who want to switch from the Ethereum network to the Tomochain network.
By staking your TOMO coins to the masternodes that confirm the transactions, you will get a share of the earnings of the masternodes in every epoch (every 30 minutes). For details, please read the STAKING heading below.
- 2 seconds block time.
- Near to zero transfer fee.
- Issue your crypto token with TomoIssuer without knowing coding.
- With TomoZ you don't pay TOMO for token transfers; pay transaction fee with which token is transferred.
- With TomoX protocol you can build your own decentralized exchange (DEX) within 5 minutes without knowing coding. All relayers (dex providers) share the same giant orderbook. You can also provide p2p lending service.
- TomoP protocol will be live soon. You will be able to create cryptocurrency with privacy feature. You will be able to hide your TOMO transfers if you wish. Cryptocurrencies from other protocols such as BTC and ETH will also be supported. Integration will come to the dapps. Regulation compliance will be added; if the “view key” is shared with authorized organizations, the blockchain of the relevant privacy token will be traceable.
Total Supply: 100.000.000 TOMO
Circulation Supply: 70.710.400 (19 May 2020)
Staked Amount on Masternodes: 47,772,119 (19 Mayıs 2020) [WATCH LIVE]
CEO: Long Vuong (From Creator Team of NEM).
🔹 Web Site
🔹 Telegram (TR)
🔹 Twitter (TR)
🔹 Announcement Channel
🔹 Bitcointalk (TR)
🔹 Masternode Chat
🔹 TomoPool Chat
🔹 Tomo Price Chat
🔹 Tomo Wallet: iOS | Android | Web
Only 150 nodes can be selected as masternodes in the TomoChain network. TOMO owners control which nodes will create and verify new blocks on TomoChain netwok. TOMO holders stake their TOMO coins to one or more masternodes through the smart contract mechanism and vote on them. This way, the TomoChain community chooses who will verify transactions and create blocks.
By staking your TOMO coins to the masternodes that confirm the transactions, you will get a share of the earnings of the masternodes every epoch (every 30 minutes). You can easily do this with the TomoWallet app or with your Ledger cold wallet.
You will receive the rewards to your regular wallet; so they will be unlocked. Your staked TOMOs will be locked by a smart contract. When you want to unstake/unlock your TOMOs, you have to wait 96 epochs (aprx 48 hours) until your TOMOs leave the smart contract. After 96 epochs (48 hours), you will receive notifications and you will be able to withdraw your TOMOs in your wallet.
In addition to standard masternodes, TomoChain has staking pools. The founders of these pools have chosen not to earn as much as standard masternodes (they usually share more than 80% rewards) and thus provide more returns to stakeholders. Another advantage of pools is that they can fix the maximum capacity. For example, an unlimited number of stakes can be made on a standard node. In this case, the number of participants in the masternode increases and the income you earn decreases. However, the maximum capacity can be adjusted in the pool system so no more stake can be made when the maximum capacity has reached. So your income remains constant or just increases. For detailed information: https://tomopool.com/
Some exchanges (such as Binance, Kucoin) and wallet applications also offer staking support for TOMO. To get information about these: https://tomochain.com/tomo-staking/
⚙️ TOMO MINING
Detailed Information:: https://docs.google.com/document/d/197Cu57A6OYPoEQbrUVr067qNVEzP_FEwaDCFff7hnlM/
COMPARISON WITH COMPETITORS